Prince of Wales Island Borough Feasibility Study
The Prince of Wales Island Advisory Committee (POWCAC) hired Sheinberg Associates to provide objective and factual information to POWCAC and Prince of Wales (POW) residents, school districts, communities, and organizations on the implications of POW forming a borough.
Final Report Available
- Nov. 2013 Errata Pages: 7,74-75,77-80 with changes highlighted
- (Nov. 2013 update) May 2013 Final Report (3.5 MB)
- (Nov. 2013 update) May 2013 Executive Summary Only (2 MB)
Other Project Information
- POWCAC Jan 22 Mtg - PowerPoint & Handouts (4 MB)
- 4 School Boards Jan 23 Mtg - PowerPoint & Handouts (1.5MB)
- State Entitlement Land Maps (3.5 MB)
- The 10 QUESTIONS POWCAC asked Sheinberg Team to research and answer.
- SUMMARY: Kick-off Meeting on October 29